Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timeout66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 12:13 PM
    2 years after radiation therapy to throat I get a numb face and neck with pain
    2 years after radiation therapy to throat I get a numb face and neck with pain
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Make an appointment with the radiation oncologist you had. Is he/she still around?
    timeout66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Make an appointment with the radiation oncologist you had. Is he/she still around?
    He don't seem to know why
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2013, 12:31 PM
    Then go to a neurologist?

Is this constant or once in a while or what? Is it okay when sitting up but not good when lying down? Or when you touch your face or neck, then it hurts? Stabbing pain or just numb?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Face numb [ 1 Answers ]

Face numb on left side sholder and arm to had hurts very bad pain on left side to foot

Face numb [ 0 Answers ]

My husband yesterday told me that his tongue felt numb and he had no taste buds. Now today his face is going numb from his eyes down. But he feels fine. What's happening?

Numb tonge, drooped face [ 4 Answers ]

A few days back I got a numb tonge this has gone now but my face has dropped down 1 side I can't eat or drink properly and my left eye has gone a bit lazy what has caused this and what will happen

Doctor says my ear pain and scratchy throat due to tight neck muscles? [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a viral infection 2 weeks ago. It was a sore throat, ear pain and severe headache that lasted 3 days. All on the left side of my face. I felt better for 5 days. Went back to work and started with itchy ear pain and scratchy throat. She said there is nothing wrong except that my neck...

My limbs and face feel numb [ 4 Answers ]

Its hard to explain. I feel numb like I'm drunk buut I don't drinkanymore. I'm a little freaked out. My motor skills are stiff and I feel not dizzy but if I move too fast I fall? Its weird. I feel a little tingly too. Help?

View more questions Search