Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniela2727 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 11:23 PM
    Immigration
    My name is Daniela I am asking a question about my daughter's father he entered United States in 2000 was arrested on drug charged when he got arreseted he was using false identification while in prision he continued using that name and never gave his real information when released he was put on parole for 6 years this was in 2007 that's when I met him when I met him he was working and staying out of trouble in 2010 he got caught and was deported to his country and was told he was banned for reentering United States is their anything I can do to bring him back
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 9, 2013, 03:05 AM
    Sorry, but no, there is nothing you can do. You say he was deported and banned from returning. That is what it is.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 10, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Not enough information.

It depends on many factors, including: how he entered the US, the exact charge on his drug conviction, what he may have done under that other name (false claim to citizenship?), and the basis for his deportation.

That he used another name for the drug conviction is not going to help as they have his fingerprints under that name and the one he was using when he was deported.

Consult with an experienced immigration attorney. You can get a referral from your state bar association or AILA. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm married to a undocumented for almost four years and have a three year old child. My husband came to the usa illegally underage, and has gotten one driving without a license ticket, and has gone to domestic violeence school and has graduated from it. And was wondering what was his...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What fin number means?

View more questions Search