Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    15yearoldgirl Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Nov 8, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Weird discharge and periods
    I had my first period over a year ago and have only had another two since. Is this weird? Also I regularly get a small amount of discharge which I noticed even before my period started. It's a sort of clearish colour with black in? Is this an infection or what? Please help...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 08:07 AM
    It is your system ramping up your hormones to deal with your periods. I am not sure if it is normal, but that should be a question for your mother or your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my periods by 7 days n I'm getting white discharge instead of periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! M 17yrs old.n i.mised my periods that was supposed to strt on march 2nd.im 7 days late.on feb 21 I fooled around wit my boyfriend. But he din penetrate.nor touched my .I masterbated for him while was on me he ejaculated in my hnds and I'm sure not even a single drop fel upon me .I had my...

Weird periods [ 0 Answers ]

Is it normal to have two periods in one month? I had my regular mp on march 9th and ended on the 15th I then began to bleed 12 days after that mp ended I began on the 27th I was bleeding for two days then it stopped for two days then it resumed for two more days. I counted my days until my next mp...

Weird periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am on the birth control pill. Last month my period was very crazy, started several days early and lasted past the usual end day.(this has happened before on other brands of birth control) This month my period came when it was supposed to but was literally one spot on the toilet paper when I went...

Weird periods [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my mam in September last year but the problem started before then but the only thing is I am wanting a baby and carnt seem to fall pregnant we have been trying for 2 year now

Weird Periods [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having irregular periods for the past 2 months. Last month it lasted almost 3 weeks and this month it still hasn't stopped after a week. It was heavy all throuth my period last month. This month it was heavy at first but now its not even enough to fill a pad in a whole day. I havn.t...

View more questions Search