Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ismailhussein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 09:54 AM
    How can I recover my Yahoo account
    I want to call or email Yahoo to recover my account knowing that all ID, password and address are correct except answering security question. I have been given a online 8 digit number to give to the Yahoo representative whom I had never heard his voice (continuous busy line).
    Ismailhussein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 10:09 AM
    I just want my account back. All my details are correct and true except for answering the security question (which was way back in 2002) the time I started my Yahoo account. I have never been asked to answer this question since then! I simply forgot it. All other particulars wer successful but the alternate address which was (msn) is now obslete and never exist (changed into hotmail, live etc. The Yahoo address which I am now locked off from is >email address removed per site rules<, the incident number I had online is >removed< which I couldn't deliver to represenataive because the Yahoo Customer Care line is always busy with a repeated "sorry for the inconvenience" voice over in the phone.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 8, 2013, 11:51 AM
    We are not affiliated with Yahoo so there's not much we can do for you. You will have to call the number as they suggested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not receiving emails on my Yahoo account how can I get help from Yahoo [ 1 Answers ]

On Fri Jan. 25th I received several call inquiring if I really was stuck in another country mugged with no money to return home. I checked my Yahoo mail and it was all moved to my trash. I am not able to send emails or receive emails. This is serious as I have emails that were in trash for business...

Is there any other way I can recover my password on Yahoo? [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried to recover my password on Yahoo, but someone has changed my personal info. And my password. So when they ask me to give them my personal info so they can send me my passcode I do but it's not right cause someone changed it. Is there any other way I can recover my account on Yahoo? Please...

How could I recover my Yahoo ID? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Expert! I change my Yahoo password and it success.. when I try it on Yahoo Messenger and my password is now invalid. Please teach me how to recover my Yahoo Password.. I try to click the 'Forgot Password' but too bad, I forgot what is my birthday year when I register.. I remember I just put the...

Recover Cancelled Yahoo ID [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know, is it possible to recover a deleted/cancelled Yahoo Messenger ID account? I feel that a family member may have had one that was kept a secret from me, but I am not able to prove this. Thank you.

View more questions Search