Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miserbly in love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Still in love with family friend's relative who never told me he had a girlfriend
    I have no idea what to do. I am miserbly in love with a loser. All I do is think about him. About three years ago I met this guy that was my father's best friend's nephew and there was something about him right away. I am not the kind of person that become attracted to just anyone especially right away. We started becoming friends but he had to go back to Michigan. He was gone about a year and I thought about him a lot. About a year later he returned and surprised me with a phone call. At the time I was very busy with school and my sister had just given birth to a little girl that I was in the process of taking cusotdy of. It took me a couple of weeks to call him back. I had to jump throgh hoops to even figure out where he was living at the time. When I finally reached him we hung out a lot at night. Things were moving in a positive direction then one night he told me that we should stop what we were doing because we would never work out with him being my dad's best friend's nephew. Like an idiot I still pursued him because I really liked him and felt that that was ridiculous reason. He never seemed to want me to come to his place of work. When he stopped returning phone calls I just had to see him so I went to the place that he worked and instantly knew something was wrong. That is when he told me that he had a girlfriend. I was mortified and I had never been so angry in my life. I left and I had not spoken to him in two years even though I have seen him about five times at different parties and events. After seeing him all I can do is think about him. It drives me crazy. Lately he has been coming around more and I want so badly to talk to him but I know that his girlfirend is getting ready to kick him out. I don't want him to think that I am to eager and I am afraid that I will take him back. I want to but I know it would be a mistake and I would look like a fool. Help!
    johnny-b-good Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miserbly in love
    I have no idea what to do. I am miserbly in love with a loser. All I do is think about him. About three years ago I met this guy that was my father's best friend's nephew and there was something about him right away. I am not the kind of person that become attracted to just anyone especially right away. We started becoming friends but he had to go back to Michigan. He was gone about a year and I thought about him a lot. About a year later he returned and surprised me with a phone call. At the time I was very busy with school and my sister had just given birth to a little girl that I was in the process of taking cusotdy of. It took me a couple of weeks to call him back. I had to jump throgh hoops to even figure out where he was living at the time. When I finally reached him we hung out a lot at night. Things were moving in a positive direction then one night he told me that we should stop what we were doing because we would never work out with him being my dad's best friend's nephew. Like an idiot I still pursued him because I really liked him and felt that that was rediculous reason. He never seemed to want me to come to his place of work. When he stopped returning phone calls I just had to see him so I went to the place that he worked and instantly knew something was wrong. That is when he told me that he had a girlfriend. I was mortified and I had never been so angry in my life. I left and I had not spoken to him in two years even though I have seen him about five times at different parties and events. After seeing him all I can do is think about him. It drives me crazy. Lately he has been coming around more and I want so badly to talk to him but I know that his girlfirend is getting ready to kick him out. I dont want him to think that I am to eager and I am afraid that I will take him back. I want to but I know it would be a mistake and I would look like a fool. Help!
    Well I'm a guy so I don't now how good this would be so here you go. Ithink you should just call himand just talk to him and just flurt with him and talk about his love life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I still love my ex-girlfriend... someone help me.. [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a 15 years old boy.I broke up wit my girlfriend last year end.I still love her!I can't stop thinking of her!I tried hooking up wit few new girls,but,I still miss my ex!! can anyone help me? Thankz

Family? Or love? Confused [ 6 Answers ]

Dear readers, This is my first time that I am sharing my problem, I am ( I was I don't know still I am or not) in love with one coartian girl. She loves me too. My problem is I am engaged with one girl whom I liked as my parents liked too, but after knowing coartian girl I felt in love with her...

I still love my ex girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 14 yr old old guy. I finished with my first love at least 2 months ago. She was incredibly upset. I thought I was fine and have seen other girls since but whenever I didn't have anything distacting me was cronicly depressed. I didn't know y. I am good friends with her now and it has been onli...

Love or family? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals I just have a simple but difficult question for u "what could u choose between love|wife and family|parents?" can you tell me the reason? :confused:

We are in love but her family won't allow it [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm twenty years old and I was in a relationship with this girl for one year. We were very happy and in love but much to my distress we broke up 2 weeks ago because her family, being italian would not accept her dating a black guy. I'm so devastated because we never had any problems...

View more questions Search