Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papa roach fan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 04:09 PM
    Stop talking about me
    I Am being bullied or treated badly and being talked about because who I go out with is like 3 inches shorter than me and I listen to straight rock metal and no one thinks I can fit in their groups because at my school they are nothing but preps or just to good for me to hang out with how do I stop all of this non sense please help thank you
    Kristy
    Rolland
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2013, 04:16 PM
    You stop it by not allowing it to affect you and by not getting into their drama. You be who you are and be that person with pride. You smile coyly at the bullies and move along forward in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not know how to stop talking to an ex [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with this guy for two years. Our relationship did not start good nor has it become any better. We would be together and then end our relationship for awhile and then get back together. Before we broke up for the first time we both were unfaithful to each other. I was tired of it and I...

Why did he stop talking to me? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, so I started going to this new school and met this guy and we became really good friends and we would always hang out and go out to eat and stuff with him and a couple of other friends but then we started to talk more and we would hang out by ourselves and we would hug a lot and kiss on the...

Stop talking to boyfriend.. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for a little over three months. A week before we started seeing each other he broke up with his girlfriend of two years. She wants him back, and we just got in a conversation that he's not sure if he wants her back or not cause he really likes me.. I some what understand,...

Why did she stop talking and then seem interested again? [ 2 Answers ]

So I really like my neighbor. When I first moved in I didn't notice her but it was winter and I wasn't outside much. Now that it's getting warmer out I've been out a lot more and noticed her. She is really pretty. To be honest that was one of the things that first brought her to my attention. That...

Why did he just stop talking to me [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so my mom had a best friend who recently passed away from cancer... we were close with their family... I haven't seen their family in a while but I would always talk to her son threw myspace.. I guess u could say I like/liked him but I don't know... he got a g/f and wouldn't talk to me...

View more questions Search