Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1986concerned Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 03:51 PM
    Boyfriend is a sex offender.
    I have 3 children. It was not a crime against or involving a child. Can he ever live with me and us have a normal life after he finishes his prison sentence? I live in Altus Arkansas.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 7, 2013, 06:17 PM
    It depends on the level of offender and the terms of his probation. If his crime did not involve children, there is a good chance he will be allowed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender [ 2 Answers ]

Can cps take a child cause a sex offender lives with you?

I am a sex offender and I don't have a sex offense on my record. [ 4 Answers ]

I caught a kidnapping charge in North Carolina in 1998 .I broke in someone house and they shown up with a child 14yrs of age.I took her car.so I caught a armed robbery charge and I held them against their will so that's how I got the kidnapping charge.I did 8yrs and when I got out I had to regester...

Sex offender [ 5 Answers ]

How does my daughters dad get permission to be around his daughter when he is a sex offender

Sex offender [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is a sex offender and he has a 10 year old son can he live with his son if he is considered a sex offender?

Sex offender [ 12 Answers ]

I am in a very complicated situation; the father of my child is a registered sex offender and has served 10 yrs. He barely knew my son before his incarceration and now that he is back he wats to see my son. My son is now 13 yrs old and is not interested in seeing his father. His father persisted...

View more questions Search