Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopes-shepherd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Meeting Agenda
    I am a pastor of a church and am trying to train the leaders of the churches committees so that they feel more confident in their leadership abilities -
    How do you set an agenda for a committee meeting?
    What are the most important elements of an agenda that need to be included in every meeting?
    How do you keep the flow of the agenda so you can accomplish everything?
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hopes-shepherd
    I am a pastor of a church and am trying to train the leaders of the churches committees so that they feel more confident in their leadership abilities -
    How do you set an agenda for a committee meeting?
    What are the most important elements of an agenda that need to be included in every meeting?
    How do you keep the flow of the agenda so you can accomplish everything?
    It usually consist of itinerary. Doesn't have to be glamorous... You can list the key topics on the agenda, normally using roman numerals but A,B,C's or 1,2,3's will suffice. It's always good to begin with an overview before getting into specific topics. If there will be a guest speaker, include their name, title, organization and expertise or topic of discussion in agenda, as well. The end of the agenda should have the date & time of next lesson, meeting, etc, if any. There should always be a sign-in sheet with date, time and topic of meeting. I know that in board meetings once on topic is discussed thoroughly, a motion to move to the next topic is asked and when that is seconded, you'd move to the next topic. Notes should be taken during meeting to have meeting minutes typed up afterwards which sums up the meeting regarding things discussed and concerns or issues that were brought up. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meeting minutes [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write meeting minutes? Thank you very much

2 cats meeting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My folks have a 2yrld male cat that has been fixed and I am bringing a new cat into the household who is 3 yrld female. How should I go about this... leave the new cat in its own room with litter box and food by itself to get comfortable? How do I ease them into each other?

Writing a meeting agenda [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find the best format for writing an effective, smooth flowing meeting agenda?

Agenda for a meeting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is ajay I wanted to ask about agendas of meetings If any body knows plzzzzzz mail me Thank u

Meeting Women [ 3 Answers ]

Where is a good place to meet mature, single women over 30? I don't go to bars and live in a small town.

View more questions Search