Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yl gigglez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Non stop bleeding
    I have been on my period for 3 weeks now.. I also have pain in my lower stomach.. I had a misscarage this passed January and I haven't been the same ever since I don't know if that has anything to do with it.. I feel really weak and dizzy most of the time.. this is so uncomfortable.. can anyone please help?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 7, 2013, 01:23 PM
    You need to see a doctor. It's possible you are now anemic from losing so much blood. There might be a link to the miscarriage, but without a physical exam, you'll never know. Please see a physician ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarrying but stop bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

Hello my name is Shika, I suppose to be 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. I had an ultrasound done do to spotting and cramping and the Dr. told me that my pregnancy was measure 2 weeks. My last miss period was Oct. 9 of this year. Now they saying I'm having a miscarriage, once they check my...

How long does it take for the bleeding to stop [ 0 Answers ]

When I first got on the depo shot, I didn't bleed until my period was supposed to come. It was actually late and Ive been bleeding ever since and that's about 20 days now. When will it stop?

Non-stop bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Excessive non-stop bleeding for the past two months. What could be the cause?

Stop Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

It sounds funny, but I bit my tongue and am having a little trouble getting it to stop bleeding. I take an 81mg aspirin every night, so I know I tend to bleed a little freely. Any suggestions? It's not serious,I just can't get it to stop.

Non-stop bleeding.. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Prevera for 8 and half months. I took my 3rd shot on October 24th. I didn't get my period at all for October or November. And then it all took a change, I got my period on December 1st and I have had it ever since. I was wondering what could be the cause of this, because before...

View more questions Search