Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cldougherty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Burn Arm
    Hello... My father was trying to warm his habds up from the heat on the stove and his arm caught on fire and this happen yesturday and today it has blisters hanging from his arm and is in pain what can we do for him we are worried because he is dibetic.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 7, 2013, 11:04 AM
    Go to the hospital? Those are REALLY serious burns. What has happened is that he's burnt off a layer of skin and that skin is the external barrier to infection. With that gone he is really susceptible to getting an infection. Go to the ER and get this looked after by a professional. Especially if he is diabetic.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 7, 2013, 11:16 AM
    I can't believe you are asking this online...he needs medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

I put salt and ice on my arm but the burn is not healing [ 3 Answers ]

I put salt on my arm and then I put ice over so it would burn. This was like my third time doing it and I just had little scars the last two times that went away but this time I did it for too long and my arm now has a burn that is bubbling. Is there anyway to speed up the process of it healing?...

Tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm...

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search