Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gracie9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 01:27 PM
    1 month late but pregnancy tests were negative
    HELP! I have always had fairly irregular periods but I am scarily late this month and can't stop thinking about it! My boyfriend and I have always used protection (condoms) but the idea of pregnancy is still playing on my mind.
    I was REALLY starting to stress about two weeks ago, so I bought a home pregnancy test but it came up negative which laid my mind to rest for a while. But still, I had no period... So last week I went to the doctor where I did another pregnancy test, again is was negative. A week on and I still have no period, although throughout previous weeks I have had strange cramps in my abdominal's. Recently I have been very stressed out with other things, but I am really starting to wonder and worry why I am SO late?
    I really cant/dont want to be pregnant :(
    HELP!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 02:42 PM
    For future reference... condoms are effective a smidge over 80% of the time when used correctly... so plan accordingly.

You mentioned seeing a doctor? Was it your Gynecologist? Did they do urine or blood tests? It IS possible you are... some women don't get a positive urine test (usually the HPT) unitl they are a month or more late... they are in the minority.

If they did a blood test... and got a negative maybe it would be wise to book an appointment with your Gynecologist so they can examine you closer and maybe dermine what's going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very late period negative pregnancy tests [ 13 Answers ]

It has been 48 days since my last period(28 day cycle). I have taken numerous hpt's and had a blood test done at the hospital Sunday night that came back negative that night as well:( . I have had some nausea with this. I am not stressed out at all. I am 30 years old. How many women out there have...

I am a month late and have had 7 negative tests... I don't miss periods what going on? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a month late and have had 7 negative tests... one of those from the dr. I don't have any symptoms of my period coming or being pregnant just alil more tired!(which is how I was with my first pregnancy-no symptoms just tired... with my second pregnancy.. which I miscarried:( no symptoms boobs...

4 negative pregnancy tests and almost two months late [ 2 Answers ]

I had my last period on October 29th? I think. I'm a couple days away from being 18.we used condoms but once or twice we were unprotected. I'm wondering if it could be from my mom being 2 to 3 months pergnant if that could be throwing me off my cycle. I'm bloated having pains in my low stomach...

Over a month w/ no peiord and 3 negative pregnancy tests [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, its been just under 2 months without having my period, I'm usually regular, I took 2 HPT and 1 from my local health unit and they all came back negative. I took the first on 1 week after my missed period and the second one 3 days later, about a week later I went and got one done from a doctor...

Over 2 weeks late but Pregnancy tests are negative [ 22 Answers ]

My periods are very regular but I am over two weeks late. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. I have taken several home tests and they are negative. I also went to my doctor last week for a routine pap and she said my urine test was negative. Is it possible that...

View more questions Search