Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilyesa12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Looking for my mom
    I'm lokking for my real mom I was adopted when I was 6 yrs. Old and my adoptive paents abused me severely I'm back in foster care and I would really like to find my birth mom even if its just to talk her names veneta ann haggard she's 42 now and that's about all I know my names elizabeth ann rojas if anyone has any info please email me <EMAIL REMOVED>
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 12:31 PM
    How old are you now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Daugter gave mom cash, mom wrote check who is liabilty for bill? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter gave me cash in exchange for me writing a check, now the stable is claiming I am responsible for all the bills because I wrote checks to them prior.

Early 90's movie where lady locks mom in basement because mom is monster [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to remember the name of this horror movie that I think came out in the early 90's or late 80's where at the beginning, this lady goes to a gypsy/fortune teller and the fortune teller gives her a Moon and Star pendant and tells her that her soul mate will have the same Moon and Star...

Step Mom listens in on kids conversations with real Mom [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter who is 41 , lives with me, and is an alcoholic, but calls her children every night. I am always within hearing distance. The step Mom listens in and if she doesn't like the conversation or the question my daughter asks she hangs up the phone on them and won't answer the phone if my...

View more questions Search