Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msstone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 06:09 AM
    Nausea, diarrhea, headache sore neck
    I have had a very sore neck since Thursday night. Its not as sore now (Wednesday) however I have on and off bad headaches, nausea and diarrhea. I can not eat anything without needing to go to the bathroom afterwards. Wondering if I should do be seen by a doctor or if it's the flu and to ride it out.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 08:58 AM
    I would go to a walk-in clinic and get checked out. Those symptoms describe so many infections or disorders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore neck, hurting sinus, and headache [ 3 Answers ]

My 19 year old daughter has a sore neck ,her sinus behind her nose is hurting her, and she has a bad neck ache. My wife seems to think it is spinal meningitis, I think its maybe the flu... I was just wondering if someone with more knowledge than us could shed a little light on this matter.. ...

Tired, dizzy, headache, sore bones, sore throat [ 2 Answers ]

Tired, dizzy, headache, sore bones, sore throat what are this symptoms of ?

Headache and nausea [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having headaches and nausea the past few days. The nausea feels like motion sickness. Does anyone know what might be causing this and what I can do to make it go away. Its really hard to function with this and I have a 6 month old and a 4 year old.

I woke up from my nap with diarrhea, nausea, and a really bad headache [ 2 Answers ]

I just woke up from my 2 hour nap with bad cramping so I went to the washroom to find that I have diarrhea. So I didn't think of it much I have had a go a few times but now my headache is killing me and my nausea isn't going away either. I am 39 weeks pregnant today is there anything I can intake...

Severe headache n Nausea [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 9 weeks pregnant and from morning I'm having severe headache,nausea and even vomiting . I'm felling very uneasy , uncomfortable.I'm also having whole body ache and all this together making me very restless. I'm feeling hungry but I'm not able to eat anything because of nausea and fear of...

View more questions Search