Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christyhinton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 07:15 PM
    Rash
    My eight year old son has a ras but its mot just any rash his whole body all over is a rash its not raised up swollen or even itchy just red very small pumps almost geels like very dry skin now he has this a lot he was tested for allergies when he was about 2 but nothing and he broke out bad not long after and he was taking amoxicillian amtibiotic so the doctors took him off that and don't give it any more it gets worse when he gets in water of any kind pool river creek ocean even nath water or water out of the hose outside I am concerned its not getting any better as time goes by mabey worse he had poision ivey or oak about 6 months ago swelled up very bad for about a week m a half doctor gave him a shot and said allergic but he hasmt been,around anything like that not even outside very much wjen he got in the tub earlier he started to wash with same kind of soap we always use and it set him on fire burned turned red he had to get out and I put some baby powder to stop the burning but I'm not sure what if any thing I should do
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 5, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Have you taken him to a dermatologist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I have a redish rash that has appeared after having protected sex a couple days ago and my question was could this just be a skin irritatiion or what? Its like small little red dots that at first itched but now a day or two later doesn't but is tender to te touch but is just around the private area...

Rash that comes and goes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small rash the comes on goes on my penis it's there for 2 days and all of sudden disappears then comes back later like 5-6 weeks and disappears last for less then 2 days and then gone again is this something I should be worried about already got tested for stds and I don't have anything,...

A rash that comes and goes [ 1 Answers ]

I got tested last Friday and got my results today and they all came back negative. I'm wonder why I get this rash on my penis that comes and goes it will be here for like a few hrs then disappears then appear 2 days later and disappear again any clue what it is I taught I had an std got tested...

View more questions Search