Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinky22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Lighten up to 5 Shades
    How can I get really light 3-5 shades fast. What products to start with that's going to whiten my skin fast? I am dark skin and want to get lighter fast
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2013, 05:56 PM
    Nothing good ever comes with fast.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Dec 21, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Pinky, I don't think there is anything that will lightening you up to 5 shades quickly. Even powerful creams like mono and HQ take time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How many Shades would I need to lighten to look like this? PICS included [ 1 Answers ]

Just to give an idea of my current skin tone and my ideal skin tone, here are some images Current skin: http://i49.tinypic.com/335fedk.jpg Ideal skin: http://i47.tinypic.com/fdanut.jpg

How Many Shades Lighter Do You Want To Lighten Your Skin? [ 35 Answers ]

And what are you using to achieve this?

How Many Shades Are You Trying To Lighten Your Skin? [ 3 Answers ]

And what are you using to achieve this?

I want to lighten by very few shades [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know a good product or very safe one? I want to lighten my skin very little not a whole lot, like bio claire would do. And I heard there was some remedy, but I forgot anyone know?

Lighten hair a few shades [ 1 Answers ]

I have had healthy dark brown hair for months now and that I love, but am realizing is just a bit too dark for my skintone. Unfortunately, my hairstylist can't get me in for a few weeks. Is there a way to lighten it a few shades at home, to a medium brown? Whatever I do to my hair I get a...

View more questions Search