Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NewMum17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 11:39 PM
    'Periods'
    Hi, just abit concerned
    I recently had an 11 day period cycle. I started on the 18th, an finished on the 28th... I have had intercourse on the 30th, when I woke up on the Sunday it was bleeding like I got my period again... Im on the 3rd day now, should I be worried? Please help
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 5, 2013, 08:45 AM
    You should contact a doctor since this isn't normal for you. It could cause slight anemia to bleed so long.

Your user name is NewMum17. Did you recently have a baby? That might have something to do with the bleeding.
    NewMum17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 03:02 PM
    So I should get in contact with a doctor then?

And yes I recently gave birth to my beautiful boy just over a month ago
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 5, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMum17 View Post
    So I should get in contact with a doctor then?

And yes I recently gave birth to my beautiful boy just over a month ago
    Well there you go. You're probably not going to be regular again for a month or two, maybe longer. What you're seeing is the shedding of all the uterine lining from when you were pregnant. This is call Locia or something like that. This is going to be several times as big and long as your normal period. Didn't they tell you about this at the hospital?

It's normal, but getting in contact with your doctor is always a good thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my periods by 7 days n I'm getting white discharge instead of periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! M 17yrs old.n i.mised my periods that was supposed to strt on march 2nd.im 7 days late.on feb 21 I fooled around wit my boyfriend. But he din penetrate.nor touched my .I masterbated for him while was on me he ejaculated in my hnds and I'm sure not even a single drop fel upon me .I had my...

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has suddenly bloated, I am hungry all the time, I have tender Brest and I ve sudden body itching. But urine test is negative... I wanted to know am I pregnant?

Got my periods, but next periods are late by 2 weeks. Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 21 year old female. I had sex 3 days before my periods. And then I had an emergency pill that very night. I also got my periods after 3 days. However, my next period is delayed by 2 weeks now. I am really worried, what are the chances that I'm pregnant? Thanks

Did sex but the next day got my periods now after a month I am not getting my periods [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex but the condom slipped into vagina but it was taken out at the same time and the next day I got my periods so I thought I am safe but after a month my next date is passed and 4 days have gone yet I have not got my periods... I want to know am I pregnant or its late because of any other...

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

View more questions Search