Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 12:26 AM
    Thread opened. Don't know why it was closed.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 12:34 AM
    Thanks J.

Raven (the female) is in labor as we speak. The OP doesn't have time to post but I'm skyping with her. So far 5 puppies, 3 girls, 2 boys. OP thinks she feels at least 2 more. Promises pictures very soon. :)

I for one am thrilled to be a part of this. Got to see video of nursing puppies, and saw the bulge of number 3 coming out, before Raven Rayne had to go. So exciting. :)

Hope this works. Raven Rayne (the OP) will likely update with more pics, but for now, here they are. Not all of them are born yet though, at least one more to go, but feels like 2 more.

Here are some pics.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...434f970c492ca7

That's puppy one, a girl.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...79e7e63805aaa5

One and two, girl and boy, the black one is the boy.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...cd1980cbbcb931

Puppy three is in the middle a girl.

Pic of 4 puppies, puppy 4 is white grey and black another girl..

Right now there are 5 puppies, another black male, and waiting for 6 to be born, and possibly 7.

That's the update. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 03:14 PM
    End total, 8 puppies. The x-ray showed 6, so there were two hiding. Momma and puppies doing well. Raven Rayne, the OP, she's exhausted, I'm sure momma dane is feeling the same way. I hope they get some rest today. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant great dane [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all my name is evelyn I am great dane obssesed, my danes are currently pregnant ( I have 2 danes one piebald boston female and a male blue merle harlequin ) expecting in a week or so, and was wondeing if anyone had any tips for helping me get my baby girl through this with out too much trauma

Is my great dane pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old female great dane. I noticed yesterday that her nipples were enlarged and she has been acting very lovingly. Also her vulva is enlarged a little. She has not been spayed and was in heat about 55 days ago. We watch her extensively while she is out and about just because she is...

Great Dane Pregnancy! [ 2 Answers ]

Want to know how to find out if my Great Dane is pregnant, well she is not eating and I think the male might have got to her when I wasn't around for a few hours, but her nipples are swollen and there are small signs of milk leakage, just need to know since this was not planned it was suppose to be...

View more questions Search