Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelissaK9526 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 06:01 PM
    How can I volunteer in a hospital Radiology Department?
    I'm currently enrolled in college, I need to complete 40 hours of volunteer service. I searched online, I found some volunteering opportunities, but they have nothing to do with radiology. I will probably be volunteering during the summer because I take 15 units per semester. I'm not sure if this helps, but I live in America.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 4, 2013, 06:05 PM
    If you are looking to volunteer and those are the lists your looking at then you might not find what you seek. Have you tried calling local radioligists and asking about summer interships? That is really what your looking for. Most are non paid positions. Im not sure so check with your school if that counts as volunteer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Call your local hospitals and ask if they have job shadowing programs avaiable.

You will have to ask your advisor if job shadowing would meet the criteria for volunteering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiology HIPAA [ 35 Answers ]

I am a registered X-ray Technologist just recent terminated from employment based on the following. An audit report was ran on our patient x-rays. In review of the x-rays, the supervisor noted that these exams had been view by myself; a registered x-ray tech, not all the films were imaged by...

Radiology School Q [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I'm planning on attending Rose State College in MWC Oklahoma. The program is for Radiology Technician, and when done I'll have my associates in applied health sciences. Anyway, I want to make sure I won't be wasting my money. What kind of programs do jobs accept? Is there anything...

Radiology with a Felony [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just signed up at school for Radiology. Now I am thinking that due to a felony 4 years ago I might not be able to. Especially do to the fact that they just charged it 2 years ago. Really I am a great person, I know what I did was wrong but I have learned from my mistakes and I am trying to...

Radiology Technician [ 4 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction since 2003, will this interfere with my plans of attending college, complete the program, and receiving certification

Career in Radiology [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a senior in high school, and I'm going to a local technical college to get an associate's degree in Radiology Technology. After earning my degree, I want to take a two more clases for I will be Certified in Mammography and Diagnostic Medical Sonography. I was wondering what the average salary...

View more questions Search