Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leganswers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Default judgment
    I have a default judgment that was entered 19 years ago in Texas, after 10 years it has to be redone, what is the criteria for that and does it affect property you might purchase in another county?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 4, 2013, 04:16 PM
    The judgment holder just has to submit to the court to renew the judgment. It might if you try to get a loan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entry Default / Default Judgment [ 2 Answers ]

I am almost in my final stage of my CA Divorce Process (in pro per). I have a pending OSC modification hearing scheduled 07/12/2012. Once I get the outcome of this OSC hearing, I will file my default judgement to include this order. I had filed an entry of default filed 12/2010 (no response...

Default Judgment [ 3 Answers ]

I have received I clerks entry of default in federal courtfor a pro-se action I filed. What is my next step?

Default Judgment [ 1 Answers ]

I was evicted from an apartment in Tennessee. The landlord received a default judgment in the amount of approximately $1,600.00. Now I have received a bill from the landlord for over $3,000.00. If the landlord wanted more than the amount of the judgment should they have asked for that amount in...

Judgment default [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I have a credit card judgment against me in Texas I am making payments not sure if I can keep making payments.I am buying my home and my car if I default on my payment plan what can happen ?

View more questions Search