Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1shadia1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 01:12 AM
    Jpegs that will not open
    I am sending jpegs but the recipient cannot open then. What is the Matter? Because I have not gone over the size limit... :confused:
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Mar 30, 2007, 01:36 AM
    I would imagine that the recipient doesn't have a picture viewer or maybe his email is blocking the attachments.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Need more information on this one. What type of email program are you using and what is the recipient using?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Is it that the jpg won't open or they won't send at all?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2007, 06:19 AM
    What message does the recipient get when they try to open them. The most likely scenario is that they have no viewer associated with JPGs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not able to open C Drive. [ 2 Answers ]

HI Sir, I have locked my C drive and one folder from D drive using lock folder xp 3.6 10 days back, but after that yesterday I opend the lock folder to unlock the C drive, then I seen that there is no C drive in my locked iteam, only another folder was there. I have unlocked that folder for use,...

Cannot open help and support [ 1 Answers ]

I have windows xp home When a go to start and click on help and support I get this message. Windows cannot find Helpctr.exe make sure you typed the name corrctly try again. I went to the registry and typed in the following I went to modify typed in C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\...

Unable to view JPEGS on CD [ 3 Answers ]

I copied some photos to a cd using nero, then a little while later I added some further photo's, I thought I had used append but on reflection I might not have. I can now only see the latest photos although when I go into Nero it shows the other files are there but cannot view them. Is there anyway...

Open Neutral [ 2 Answers ]

I need some expert assistance... I think that I have an open neutral on the power company's side. They came out to look at it today and didn't fix anything, and I would like someone else to evaluate my conclusion before I call them tomorrow. This is a commercial building that I am...

View more questions Search