Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ally02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 09:20 AM
    Break up or make up?
    Four years ago I moved to another city to attend university. I met this guy through some friends and we soon started dating. We are together for almost four years now. In the first few months that we dated I kept in contact with my ex boyfriend. We were just friends. Anyway my boyfriend found out about that and he abused me for "cheating" on him. I know it was wrong of me to talk to my ex but he uses it as an excuse to treat me badly and control my life. Now that my studies are over I had to move back home and he doesn't trust me here. I'm not allowed to leave the house at all. Im not allowed to talk to any boys or my old friends from school. He insists on me moving from here and said that as long as I am at home my life will be miserable. He accuses me of cheating on him even though I have been faithful for years now. I love him very much and I thought I would end up marrying him. But things have changed and I am not happy being controlled by him. When I try to break up with him, he threatens to hurt me and my family, he says the most hurtful things that make me feel like dying. I feel like I'm stuck in this black hole with him. I keep thinking he will change and things will get better. I don't know if I should stick with him or leave, if that's even possible.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2013, 05:10 PM
    You destroyed the trust he had for you and he is now punishing you for it. Yes, you need to leave that situation as soon as possible, are you actually able to leave?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does it make the relationship better on a break [ 3 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/no-chat-speak-no-text-talk-303157.html Me in my boyfriend been together for two yrs and he he was my first of everything. Ok I keep having these negative thoughts in my head saying he doing this and that and he really isn't doing it. Every time we...

Break up (did I make a mistake?) [ 12 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend of two years last week. I just felt like I started having doubts and was unsure about us in the future like down the road(marriage) he is 23 I'm 21 I got the I love him but I'm not in love with him any more feeling. He was a great boyfriend and he didn't do anything...

Break up, make up, then break up. [ 16 Answers ]

Ok, well, my boyfriend and I (only 8 months but it was lovely) have broken up. We actually broke up about three weeks ago originally, him saying he just didn't feel like we were right together. I did not contact him at all and four days later he started texting and calling, all day everyday whether...

Break up or make up [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out on and off for a while And I personally am the type of person who needs to be shown affection, when we dated and the first weeks of our relationship everything was fine but now he is being lazy about it He didn't work today and instead of calling me he just...

View more questions Search