Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ophion Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Friend refuses to be happy
    I have a friend, she's a girl. She's beenreally depressed all the time lately. I asked her what was wrong and she said lately she has just thought she didn't deserve to be happy. What can I do to help her?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophion
    I have a friend, she's a girl. She's beenreally depressed all the time lately. I asked her what was wrong and she said lately she has just thought she didn't deserve to be happy. what can i do to help her?
    Have you asked her why?
    Be there for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend refuses to speak to me or see me [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years. We met in college but for the last year we've been living about 200 miles apart which has definitely been a strain. 3 weeks ago my father passed away and it was very hard on me, I was always "daddy's little girl". My boyfriend was there for me...

Flapper refuses to go down in toilet [ 4 Answers ]

I recently installed my flapper in my toilet and it was working over the last couple of days. When I went to use it this morning, I noticed the flapper was not going down. In other words, it was not returning to the seat. It remained up. I loosened the chain and tightend the chain. Can...

Mortgage company refuses payment [ 8 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. I live in NJ. I took out a home equity of about 1/5 of my house value. Unforturnately I went with what I now believe was a predetory loan company. They convinced us to go with them and promised a low rate. I even got it in writing. Than right before we were to close they...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search