Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymus2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Did fissure completely heal?
    Hi,
    I have been suffering from chronic anal fissure for many years , I finally decided to treat it , after many weeks I'm painless but still feel the line of the fissure exist but much less prominent than it wasbefore starting home treatement
    Did I compleltely heal? Is what I fell now is scar formation?Is it hyperyrophied papilla ?I'm no longer suffering but I want to understand if I completely healed or still unhealed knowing that skin tag still exist,
    Did I heal?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 4, 2013, 05:33 AM
    How would we know? You didn't even tell us what 'home treatment' you used.
    It sounds like it healed if it feels healed and you have no pain.
    Yes, there could be scar tissue along the line of the former fissure.
    A fissure is separate from a skin tag, so that adds to the confusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to heal anal fissure? [ 49 Answers ]

I understand that fissures in this area can take weeks to heal, but every time defecation occurs, the old wound is opened again. The only way to avoid reopening the wound is to not defecate and not eat, but it's impossible to avoid eating for weeks. Does anyone know if there anything that can be...

How to heal anal fissure? [ 0 Answers ]

What kind of destin should I use? Multi purpose, diaper rash, severe rash?

My skin won't heal completely anymore [ 0 Answers ]

2 years ago I was in perfect health. In the last 2 years I've had extreme insomnia. I've been working with doctors to moderate success, although stress is horrifically detrimental. Since then many aspects of my health have been in shambles. I live like a health nut now, without getting any real...

Cat in fight need to completely heal wounds [ 14 Answers ]

My cat was in a fight, I can not get his wounds to completely heal. Does anyone have a suggestion or solution for this? Thanks. Got in the fight over 2 months ago. Got puncutures at his neck. I cleaned the wound with soap and water and treated with h. peroxide. Got infected and swelled up,...

View more questions Search