Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    island1891 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 08:51 PM
    My Little Pony: The Elements of Harmony: Friendship is Magic: The Official Guidebook?
    Is it good for an 11 year old?
    15yearoldgirl Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Nov 10, 2013, 11:06 AM
    Do you mean is it good for an 11 year old to watch my little pony? At 11 they should really be watching more mature programmes because my little pony is aimed at a very young audience. Watching programmes aimed at their own age group will increase their learning, but if you're not bothered by this, then by all means watch it
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 11:16 AM
    I will say that adults are into My little Pony as well... it has no age group. Adults who follow it are called Brony's. You can Google it and will come up lots of links for it:
    Brony Con is what the convention is called.

Nov 10, 2013, 07:03 PM
    OK, she <3s the show, I want to get it for Christmas, Just, is it good for her! Her friends got her hooked on the show? Same age? Do u know
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 07:21 PM
    Amazon says 12 and up, so I think it would be a lovely gift for her.

Nov 10, 2013, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Amazon says 12 and up, so I think it would be a lovely gift for her.
    Thank you, that helps me, but what if she hates it after a while?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by island1891 View Post
    Thank you, that helps me, but what if she hates it after a while?
    Then you put it away on a shelf with other books she has outgrown. I outgrew my books from when I was 11 and 12 (found new interests), but had picked them up now and then to reread AND had brought them into my marriage so I could share them with my own children.

And there's a lot to read about in this particular My Pony book. She will be the local expert after reading it.

Nov 10, 2013, 10:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Then you put it away on a shelf with other books she has outgrown. I outgrew my books from when I was 11 and 12 (found new interests), but had picked them up now and then to reread AND had brought them into my marriage so I could share them with my own children.

And there's a lot to read about in this particular My Pony book. She will be the local expert after reading it.
    Ok, thank you, you were a help! :D I now know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very confused about a Woman Friendship/More/Friendship then more? [ 4 Answers ]

So a few months ago a Woman started to talk to be at work and come to see me everyday, I never really noticed her before but after she took interest in me, I obviously did. All my work colleagues started to say that she likes me and that it is obvious and that I'm blind not to see it, I brushed...

Magic Purple Creature Takes Boy To Magic Land [ 0 Answers ]

This movie I believe played on Nickelodeon or Disney in the 90's. I remember a little boy always being bored. After Dinner he goes to his room with this puzzle box and opens it and a little Purple Creature comes out and tells the boy that he is going to take him to a Magic World... The Boy Said...

Honda Harmony II [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Honda mower which usually works just fine, one pull, no problem. Last fall I drained both the oil and gasoline for winter storage, it was working fine at that time. Now, after being stored for the winter I'm having a problem starting it. Of course, I've added new oil and gas and... ...

It's official: [ 15 Answers ]

There are no flying saucers in Australia Alien abduction? Defence's X-Files are lost in space So what have we got? The greatest cover up in history or the greatest ****up in history. Even the information that remains only speaks of the distant past in the cold war years. So it's official, ET...

Who determines if something is official [ 4 Answers ]

I wasn't sure what subject to put this under so if this is the wrong place, my apologies. Anyway. I made a fan club for a favorite band of mine. Mine is the first one that was made for them. Well my site was noticed by the band and I got a few messages from them thanking me. Well boom other people...

View more questions Search