Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stoners4life Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Concerned
    For 3 weeks I have been having upper chest pains n sometimes numbness in my left arm I been taking Bayer for the pain is there something else I can take to ease the pain I have no insurance so I need something over the counter

Nov 3, 2013, 02:40 PM
    Hello can u help me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 3, 2013, 02:42 PM
    How old are you? Are you in the U.S.?

Nov 3, 2013, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How old are you? Are you in the U.S.?
    I am 51 I live in Colorado usa
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 3, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stoners4life View Post
    I am 51 I live in Colorado usa
    Oh, my favorite state!

You do realize that the symptoms you are having could be symptoms of a heart attack, don't you? If you go to a hospital ER, you may have to wait, but you don't have to have insurance to be checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the hospital twice this year for dizziness, high pulse, extreme head pressure pain in the ears and overwhelmed feeling of malaise. Ct and MRI shows nothing concerning, but feel terrible still. Just finished a months worth of antibiotics because doc said sinus infection. Also have...

Concerned [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my sex life. I had my 4th son almost a year ago and lost him during the labor process due to a fatal condition my husband and I knew of months before. We chose to carry him to term and pray for a miracle. Anyway, the birth of my son was very tramatic. I pushed for over...

Concerned [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin was rushed into the emergency room because she passed out. Doctors thought it was a stroke due to her symptons, but now they mentioned that she is having a blood disorder. Red blood cells fighting with white cells? Is this very serious, and the correct name for this disorder? Thank You

Should I be concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

I am late for my period and my boyfriend says that my vagina has gotton tighter... what does this mean?

Should I be concerned? [ 2 Answers ]

I know I really should see a doctor, but I don't have any health insurance and can't find any free clinics in my area. So I'm putting this up here to see if maybe anyone else went through this or perhaps is am doctor and could help/give advice. I don't know what is wrong with me, but here are...

View more questions Search