Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryan-wales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 02:19 PM
    My girlfriend dumped me after 4 years.
    I met this girl when I was 13 and we were friends for like 8-9 month, we were really close we were like the best friends anyone could wish for, so we both decided to take it to the next level so I asked her out she finally said yes it was the best moment off my life. Then about two years after through the relationship things started to change we both would always argue it was like we weren't happy all the time. Some days we both would be fine and get along just fine. I was the main reason of the problems in our relationship. But I am really sorry for what I did. She used to tell me that she would leave me if I carry on but she said that for like a year but it never happened so I never believed it but then it came to this day and then left me.

I did something really bad and then it pushed her over the tipping point and then she finished me and said It was over for good and that she wants me to leave her alone. So I took flowers to her house 2 days later she hugged me and kissed me she told me how she felt. But it's been 7 weeks now and I still haven't moved on I still feel the same. My love is still strong toward this girl but she only just started to talk to me because I did push her away more by pestering her wouldn't stop texting her, talking to her friends. And I don't know what to do anymore I love her to bits and I just want her back because I have actually realized how much of an idiot I have been it take me 2 years to realize it but I have learned. But we all make mistakes in our life but don't we all deserve another chance? I just feel like I have lost faith in reality. A lot of people say if she really loved you she will come back but why did she leave me in the first place? She doesn't have them feeling that made her fall in love with me in the first place so how will she come back?

I hate myself for what I have done but surely the future can be changed if you play it right. My love has grown stronger these last couple of weeks it proves how much I need this girl in my life. I know that she is only 17 but what we had must of meant something if we lasted this long. And If you love someone really you don't just give up I know I can't force her back but just give her time. She got this job in this pub and that's when our relationship really went pair shape she met new people and that's what I think made her she the light. I reckon they put forks in to her mind about me made her think there is better things in life than being trapped with a boy. But is there better things in life I don't think there is.

But all want to know is will she ever come back or is it really over between use to?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 3, 2013, 02:45 PM
    I'm sorry to be harsh, buy you just wrote a whole series of meaningless platitudes about love and relationships, starting with 'don't we all deserve another chance.' How deserving you are depends totally on how she feels about you, not on some Rule Book of Chances that drops out of the sky. You won't even tell us the awful things you did, more than once. You are forgiven for being too young for a one on one relationship, but it doesn't excuse you, nor does it mean she has to take you back. It seems she's older and wiser and knows that people don't really change, at least not easily...
    If you want to change, you are going to have to PROVE it, and it's going to have to be elsewhere. Spend some time developing a sense of maturity and responsibility. I know that sounds dreary, but that's what love requires.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2013, 09:05 PM
    You got 4 years and now its really over.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2013, 05:25 PM
    It seems like you have gotten a lot of chances, now just a second, but third, fourth, and so on and took her for granted by never believing she would actually leave you. You have made your bed, and now you are laying on it, she finally broke things off and you never planned on changing. You don't say what exactly you were doing all those times but regardless she got fed up with you and broke it off. Time to accept the break up and move on. To answer your questions directly, is over for reals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend of 2 years dumped me. [ 12 Answers ]

And after months of her pushing me away and pulling me in, I found out she had developed feelings for an ex (a guy we both know well) while we were together. A few I love yous, make out sessions and dates later... He said he wants nothing to do with her. Now she claims she "wants to work on us and...

Dumped by my girlfriend at 44 years old [ 7 Answers ]

Need a help please. I have separated with wife with two kids for almost two years and meet a new girlfriend of 30 years old whilst I am 45. I dated this girl for two years and suddenly he told me she wants a breakup as I am too demanding in the relationship which of course is NOT the case. I give...

Dumped after 6 years of being with my girlfriend! [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 7 years tried breaking up with me 2 days after my 28th birthday. She told me she wanted to go on a break and I told her that it would be a permanet break. She said she didn't want that and that she needed some time apart. I didn't agree and we broke up. A week later I sent her...

Girlfriend of 3 years dumped me, help [ 46 Answers ]

Well guys, I've also become one of the many hurt/confused/lost people to come across your forum looking for answers. Life has given me a swift kick in the ***** and I'm at amiss of what to do. Let me give you some backstory and you guys/gals can give me some advice: I met my girlfriend back in...

Girlfriend dumped me after 4 years [ 15 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were dating for 4 years. I just graduated HS and she is a senior, this happened at random. We hung out all the time and she never showed disinterest in me. She said that she needs to feel independent and that she needs to clear her mind. She said she still loves me and wants to...

View more questions Search