Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dorelle druery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 08:39 PM
    How to Transfer music from cassette tape to my laptop
    I have a cable that fits into the tape deck & other end fits into microphone socket. Do I have to download any software to enable me to record?
    sknowman Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 01:57 PM
    It won't be top quality or anything but it is doable. You will need a program to handle it. There's a free program called Mp3MyMp3 that works great for this. Just set it to your input (microphone jack) and if you want it saved as a wav or an mp3. Wavs have better sound but they're a LOT larger files than mp3s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to record music from my laptop to a cassette recorder.. too much white noise [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cassette player in my car so I want to record music from my laptop; to the recorder... on first try it has way too much white noise... I would think there would be a way to connect the two together for better recording quality

Old 80's Christmas cassette tape, kids [ 1 Answers ]

There was an old Christmas 80's cassette tape that I have been looking for forever. It is about Santa's elves who are helping with Christmas. At one point, it start snowing and we learn that each snowflake is an elf. Anyone?

Does anybody have the transformer cassette tape squawk-talk that they are l sale? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have the old transformers cassette tape squawk-talk that they are looking to sell if so contact me

Recording a cassette tape... [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to record a cassette tape onto the computer and then putting that recorded song on a blank cd via cd-burner? Thanks

View more questions Search