Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 2, 2013, 08:37 PM
    Kia TPMS Sensor
    I have a 2007 Kia Sorento that needs a TPMS sensor because the previous owner replaced it with a standard valve stem. I have been looking online at different sensors and am wondering if the aftermarket sensors that claim to fit this vehicle will actually work. I am not real familiar with TPMS sensors and am unsure if any one that is rated to work with this vehicle will work right out of the box or does it need to be programmed.

Anyone know anything about these?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 4, 2013, 07:01 AM
    I would only replace these sensors from the manufacturer/dealer. You know they will fit and function as designed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

How to test a maf sensor 2002 kia sportage [ 3 Answers ]

Missing power when engine is running

What is the knock sensor location on a 2001 Kia Rio? [ 1 Answers ]

OBD2 reader says CEL is result of knock sensor. Where is it?

Need wiring diagram on were all sensor's plug in on a 2006 kia rio [ 0 Answers ]

I replaced fuel pump in 2006 kia rio I hear the pump run but does not start then I noticed some wires unopluged one coming up from altenater the other looks like its coming from the black bar were all the fuel injecters are both have plug connecters on them leading from a single wire.please help...

View more questions Search