Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iloveblueheeler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 06:57 PM
    Third eyelid?
    My puppy has a red bulb in her eye. I believe it's her third eyelid. Is she going to be okay? I'm really worried. What can I do?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2013, 07:37 PM
    It is more than likely cherry eye. The gland that helps lubricate the eyeball.

It is completely cosmetic, but you will need some type of medical/surgical intervention.

This isn't an emergency, so you can make an appointment with your vet and have it looked at it to make sure it is indeed cherry eye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on my eyelid. [ 1 Answers ]

About a few months ago, my eyelid felt a but tight and hurt when I rubbed it. Next I felt a small bump forming on the outer part of my eye. It's not red, doesn't itch, and doesn't hurt unless I rub it too hard. It makes my eyelids look uneven and has gotten bigger. It's not hard, but not squishy....

Eyelid twitching [ 2 Answers ]

For as long as I can remember my left eyelid gets a little twitch every so often. Its annoying. But not horrible. And everyone in my family says their eye lids do that so I guess its normal? But over the last week or so, it has gotten A LOT worse. Its almost constantly twitching all day! Its...

Swollen eyelid [ 10 Answers ]

My 10 week old puppy(boxer) has a swollen eyelid, the eye is fine but she will occasionally stop to itch it, but it doesn't seem to affect her too much. She is running around playing with the other puppy but me being a worried father, I am just wondering if I should take her to the animal hospital...

Second eyelid exposed [ 1 Answers ]

My cat Peaches second eyelid coming out from the corner of her left eye is covering a part of her eye. The eye looks clear but a little puffy. Is there anything I can do for her at home? I love my cat dearly she is 12 years old and just got over being spider bit. She was shaved and lanced and...

Eyelid Lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody recommend a good skin lightener strong enough to lighten eyelids? I can't seem to find a thing. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search