Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ella Rod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 05:34 AM
    How can I heal my Acne?
    I have my acne since I was 10 years old but now I'm 11 years old it is still here and it has marks that can't release.
    How can I heal my acne?
    teagan Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Nov 3, 2013, 07:05 AM
    I'm 13 and I started using the nutrogena ( I think that's the brand ) 3 in 1 acne night repair and it has helped tremendously! Hope this helps
    Funkydiva89 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 03:58 PM
    The BEST cream I have used is Sudocrem! Seriously... put it on at night and let the magic happen. Don't forget! Wash the area before you put it on and wash again the morning after! Never fails! (Be careful not to wash too much as you will remove the good oils your skin needs)

Good Luck :-)

PS. Spots are caused for a reason... it's finding the reason..

Consider the following:

Changing your shampoo
    Changing your soap
    Are you drinking enough water (8 glasses a day)
    Hormone changes/Puberty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

ACNE problems! And rash from acne cream! [ 1 Answers ]

So, now, it's been a week that I'm waiting for my skin to heal, but it's still not getting any better. I've used an acne cream that was prescribed by my doctor (5% benzoyl peroxide) and spread it over my face. (I know.. that was just a very stupid thing) Then after 2 days, my face literally burned!...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

How do I heal? [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please give me some good tips to healing. How do you get over someone? I know that people say that time heals all wounds, but my goodness it seems like it hurts more everyday. Especially when you and this guy have mutual friends and have to see this person all the time. Do I distance...

View more questions Search