Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john tool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Is she lying?
    I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. Awhile back she fit me like a glove, now I can't touch the sides. She swears she isn't cheating. What else can cause this?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 1, 2013, 09:33 AM
    Are you saying you think she is cheating because...you fit looser? Maybe it's you...maybe you got smaller.

Seriously...that is the most stupid statement I've seen all week. She's cheating so somehow her vagina will get bigger? Think about that for a bit why don't you. Ridiculous.

As for is she cheating/lying....we don't know....all we know for sure is that what you're using as proof is asinine...and if she isn't cheating, your accusations are going to drive her away.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2013, 10:18 AM
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to odinn7 again.

You sooooooo funnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy. It makes me giggle like a school girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2013, 11:32 AM
    Odin said it all.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 1, 2013, 12:24 PM
    How long have you been in a committed monogamous relationship and having sex?

You do know that like the male body, the female body is constantly changing. Arousal, hormones, weight gain/loss, exercise, etc. affect our bodies just like they do the male body.

What else has changed? Place, timing, frequency, duration, possible distractions, etc.?

Arousal causes the vagina to expand. It is a very normal part of the female arousal that most people are too into the act and aren't looking for evidence of infidelity to notice.

Has she ever given you any reason to doubt her? Talking to male friends, having one or more exes or smiling at strangers is not a reason (yes, we have had males try to say they are.)

Has there been anything in your past that makes you afraid she will stray? If so, that is an insecurity that you need to deal with on your own. Do not try to make her responsible for your emotional baggage.

If she isn't cheating, she cannot give you enough proof to make you feel secure. Trying to prove she is faithful will only feed the insecurity and leave it wanting more. The more you expect and demand proof from her, the larger the roots of the insecurity become and the more damage they do. Think of weeds breaking apart concrete.

You can let the weeds grow and keep watering them or you can pull them up and work on fixing the damage they caused.

If she is still with you after your accusations, then it is your choice. Otherwise you need to work on the issues before trying another relationship.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2013, 05:46 PM
    No one here knows if she is lying, or cheating. What I can tell you is if you are feeling that your girlfriend is fitting you a little looser you can either calm down on how much sex your having, or you very RESPECTFULLY introduce the idea of kegle balls, way before you accuse her of cheating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get legal sentence and ciminal record for lying about illness to a friend..

He lying to me [ 8 Answers ]

I was with him for 4 yrs im18yrs old I love him but be been talkn to this girl for like 2months she write on his Facebook page calling him baby I wrote her told her to stop she said no I ask him is he talkn to sum girl jealous said no then broke up with me then she broke up with him now he was...

Is think she lying to me about something? [ 6 Answers ]

I been seeing this girl for six weeks, met her through Craigslist in the casual encounter section. Didn't expect to like her but I fell for her. I don't know if she is using or not. She has a kid and doesn't have a job and I have been paying for everything since we met. But sometime I think she...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

Is he lying or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, my boyfriend and I have been having problems... It all started because of his enemies who claim that he's only pretending to be rich, that he owes a lot of money to a lot of people and that he has hasn't returned the things he borrowed. We had a discussion about this issue in the...

View more questions Search