Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dunbar_brian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 09:05 PM
    Too many a crowd?
    My ex moved in with a friend, friends boyfriend, and her two sons which are 5 and 3. She also moved in our daughter and my ex's new boyfriend. Our daughter (one) is sharing a room with the two boys. Is that okay and what should I do, if I can do anything at all? They live in a three bedroom which is 1180 sq feet. All together there is four adults and three children. I live in virginia...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 1, 2013, 03:12 AM
    At those ages its not a real issue. But the only thing you can do is attempt to get primary custody of your daughter. This means going to court.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 1, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Ages 5, 3, and 1 in one room sound fine.
    And 4 adults to take care of them, if they are responsible and loving, sounds great.
    That's all that matters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three's a crowd. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm close to two women that I've known for years. There's just one problem, recently the two of them got a lot closer and when its me and one of them we are fine. But when its me and both of them they just leave me out! And we are adults for gods sake! It's just so childish, but if I bring...

I want to be away from parties and crowd. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know why I am so. But I finds that I don't feel comfortable to attend parties or group conversation. I always tries to avoid them. This is not a new habit of mine, It's there since childhood. But it's hurting my life more as I am professional now and have to attend parties and lot of team...

3 IS a crowd [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with her for 5 yrs now we have 2 children together,which makes 4 total, there's 1 each from previous relationships... we have been through a lot together due to poor choices on my part.the last one being that Id started drinking again and totally withdrew from her.theres was only...

3s not company it's a crowd [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and my cousin and I recently moved in to an apartment together. Our arrangement is a pretty simple one, my cousin and I pay the rent and my boufriend pays the bills, which is the same amt. as the rent.. Unfortunately I do not think it is working out. My cousin does not take out the...

2's Company 3's A Crowd [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I took in my grandson's kitten,I already had a cat and a dog,well anyhow, my 10 year old mancoon cat, uses my dog's puppy pad's and his bed to urinate in,this is getting very agervating,this has been going on now since 2 week's after I took the kitten in, It's not cause the litter box...

View more questions Search