Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinnick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 08:37 PM
    County probation dept hearing letter - illegal possession of alcohol by minor
    First timer here.. well here goes.. one of my kids (aged 14) recently attended a friends party while we were out of the country on vacation... party was raided and most of kids scattered, my 14 year old and eight others didn't run and tested postiive for trace amounts of alcohol. My kid was handcuffed and taken down to station and released. Kid was staying with one of my neighbors who picked up kid at local PD. I received a letter that parents and kid are to appear at a meeting with county probation officer. Have never had any sort of legal problems in family... what should I expect? Thanks & God Bless

Check out some similar questions!

violation of probation hearing pinellas county, Florida [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening, I went to see my probation officer to extend my probation or so I thought because I couldn't pay off all my fines. The time expired and she put me in for violation of probation. I have a court date at the end of the month. The original charge was a DUI. If I have everything paid off...

I violated my probation on a alcohol sale to a minor [ 0 Answers ]

I was put on probation for a year, so far I did 8 months, not long ago I had an argument with the mother of my child, she called the police and I was booked in on a family violence charge, I mess my court date(stupid)and received a warrant for failure to appear. The following day I called my P.O...

Is it illegal for a minor to be at a party with alcohol? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm having a birthday party and we're going to have alcohol there, but I also wanted my friend, who is a minor, to come to the party. We aren't going to let him drink, that's for sure, but I was wondering if we would get in trouble for him just being there? I don't want either of us to get in...

On probation in different county, got busted for using illegal fireworks [ 5 Answers ]

On July 4th, 2009.. me and some friends were lighting a few illegal fireworks (roman candles that shoot in the air and pop)... and police show up but just wrote me a ticket for 200 dollar fine and said I had to appear in court for a misdemeanor of using prohibited fireworks... out of everyone he...

Abbreviation on a Probation Hearing letter. [ 1 Answers ]

This question is regarding Probation programs in California, Los Angeles County. My probation expires in November. I received a letter ordering me to attend a hearing later in July. Anyway, reading it over I noticed that under the "For Probation Office use only" section there were three items...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.