Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notoriouslover Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 07:03 PM
    Legend
    Who was the actor for the devil in Legend?
    And who played Jack and the goblin that killed the unicorn?
    Buggs83UK Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2013, 07:38 PM
    That's tom cruise dude...

The devil, or darkness as he's called is tim curry.

Other than that I watched it recently but don't remember the specifics of the goblin names to tell you who killed the unicorn just Google it, check the imdb site and if you remember the name its in a list there dude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

88 acura legend v6 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 88 acura legend v6 it went dead when I put it in park I replaced the distributor and it started and ran for about 3 seconds and died. Since then I replaced the coil the camshaft position sensor plugs and wires and still no fire to the plugs and it won't start

Passing of a legend [ 3 Answers ]

Even as a lifelong Cowboys fan, I was a huge fan of this man... George Blanda dies at 83 Rest in peace George, they don't make 'em like you any more.

Legend of Zelda [ 11 Answers ]

Twilight Princess. I am in the Goron Mines and ( go ahead make Fun of me those who are farther than that) I have been there for a long time. My point is how do I defeat the boss? He eally makes me mad and I want to do it without dying. Please and Thank You :D :D And also in Wind Waker, I am stuck...

Legend of Zelda: PH [ 3 Answers ]

HI Im stuck on a part where you are on the frosen island where you have tofind the impostor, well, I already did that and I'm in the temple, but I need to activate the 4 purple round things, but I don't know how to.

The Legend Of. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a homework assignment due. I have to find a legend that I can relate to. Anybody know any good legends?

View more questions Search