Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1989alarmchaser Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Will I pass my ETG / ETS test after I stopped drinking approx 72-76 hours prior?
    I am currently in a zero tolerance program for alcohol abuse. I had a significant personal event happen last week and I made a bad choice and turned to the bottle for my answer. I need to know if I stand a chance of passing the ETG / ETS urine test.

Here is what I consumed: Friday night between 7:30 pm and 11:00 pm consumed 750ml of 40.0% scotch. Saturday over the course of the day starting at approximately 10.30am till 8:00 pm consumed a litter of scotch, and then Sunday over 4-5 hours almost another liter of scotch. Starting around 1:00pm and stopping around 5:00pm

I ate 3 meals low in fat on Friday, 3 meals Saturday and Sunday low to moderate in fat content. Slept an average of 8 hours per night, consumed approamately 3 to 4 liters of water over Sat and Sun, consumed 8 to ten (10) 12 ounce cups of coffee Fri through Wed.

Male between the ages of 35-44, 5=8, 165lbs, low to moderate activity level.

Test was on Wednesday around 8:00pm. Please, I know that I did not handle my situation the correct way, and the guilt and nervousness that I am going through is not worth putting any alcohol into my system. I just need to know if I will pass this test. Thank you for the response/s

Oct 31, 2013, 02:20 PM
    And I will post the results when I find out. I will know by mid next week.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 31, 2013, 03:19 PM
    Will you pass? I would give you better then half odds. You did consume a LOT, but the test is usually sensitive for 60-80 hours back. So there is a good percent chance that you will not fail, but decent enough that you will.

Do you have alcohol handy? If you do, get rid of it. As well go to all the local liquor stores with your picture and tell them not to sell you alcohol. Remove access to prevent temptation if things go to pot.

Nov 1, 2013, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Will you pass? I would give you better then half odds. You did consume a LOT, but the test is usually sensitive for 60-80 hours back. So there is a good percent chance that you will not fail, but decent enough that you will.

Do you have alcohol handy? If you do, get rid of it. As well go to all the local liquor stores with your picture and tell them not to sell you alcohol. Remove access to prevent temptation if things go to pot.
    Thank you for replying. NO I do not have any alcohol in my house. I made sure that I got rid of everything. I appreciate your response and your sound advice. I will post my result when I find out. Btw, I had a great laugh when I read your username! :) classic!

Nov 22, 2013, 08:00 AM
    I passed, with that said, the anxiety an stress that I caused myself was not worth the consumption of alcohol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass ETG test 30 hours after drinking? [ 3 Answers ]

I am female , and weigh about 110 lbs, very healthy. I drank two shots of whiskey and had about two beers 30 hours before my ETG test was collected. In between then and the testing I drank tons of water and got about 3 and a half hours in at the dry sauna.. Lots of sweating. What are my chances of...

Had one drink 18 hours prior to EtG test... Will I pass? [ 8 Answers ]

Very active fit female, 5'9 160 lbs, first EtG test. Through some feat of absolute socially-induced stupidity, had a bit more than half of my friend's mojito with Mexican food the night before the test. I assume it was approximately one 1 oz shot of rum consumed about 18 - 19 hours prior to...

Will I pass an ETG test 87 hours after drinking? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm new to this site and had posted this question a few days ago with no answers so I'm wondering if I'm doing it right. My question was for Dr Bill... who I've seen answer several questions similar to mine. Just wondered his expert opinion on passing an ETG test 87 hours after a last drink. Three...

Will I pass an ETG test approx 87 hrs after drinking? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 31 year old female, 5'2" weighing 150lbs. Last night, Thursday, I consumed 2 beers, a glass of wine, and three shots within an 8 hour time frame, ending at midnight. I am wondering if I have a couple beers with friends tonight, Friday, will I be able to pass an ETG test next Tuesday at noon?...

View more questions Search