Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ephvee16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 06:14 AM
    Love
    Im 24 and my gal is 15 and I don't know how cn I leave her because she is too mch love wth me and so am I... I know its illegal bt its hurting to leave her we are not havng sex. I kindly need your help what do I do
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Grow up and act like a man. Leave her alone and let her enjoy the beginning of her high school years. Then figure out what you issues are where you are attracted to someone who mentally and physically is a child.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 31, 2013, 06:52 AM
    What you do is stop this relationship- now.

Think about it. She is a child, not only in the eyes of the law, but physically and intellectually and emotionally and every other way. She is probably flattered that you are interested in her romantically, and lacks the life skill and experience to know that you are really a pedophile, and would be charged as such.

No 24 year old man messes around with a 15 year old, who isn't very well aware of the consequences. You choose to ignore all the damage you are doing, and you choose to ignore what will hopefully be severe consequences, when you are caught.

Advice? I suspect that any advice would be rejected by you, because if you have attractions to children, you need far more help and advice than what could be offered here.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Break this relationship off and meet people a little closer to your age, this is illegal for a reason, and you might want to have yourself checked out, now it's 15, who is to say that next time won't be 13, or 12, that's pedophiles range.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search