Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9baller Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 04:49 PM
    Rembrandt Etching by Bernard
    I have some old etchings(engravings) of the old masters. A Rembrandt by Burnet, a Vandyck by Doo, a Pousin by Pye, and 7 others. They are on old thick paper that is stained and mottled around the edges but the images seem to be in very good condition. They were all separate when I bought them but appear to be removed from a book or album. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what I have and if they have any value. I would like to sell them but am not sure what I have or if I should sell them as a group or individually. I have photos of them. Any help will greatly appreciated. BH

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

I just got a etching, that have paris etching society in the upper right hand corner, [ 0 Answers ]

I just picked up a picture at the local thrift shop, it has paris etching society in the upper right hand corner. In the lower left corner there is a circle that has the letters, szl to the left of this circle is a number 7. to the right is 2 words written in pencil I can't make it out but this is...

Collectible baseballcards by rembrandt [ 1 Answers ]

I Have An Ultra Pro Haulogram Baseball Card Limited Edition Of 150,000 It Has Danny Tartabull And Bobby Bonilla Both -newyork Players I Would Like To Know What Its Worth If Any Thing

Rembrandt print information [ 5 Answers ]

I have purchased an old print, the paper is obviously old, the ink of the picture is very different froma signature and what I think is a print mark. I spent hours online, found this mark only 2 other times, and reference to this picture only once-even when I searched by title specifically. Also,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.