Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackal_69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 10:20 AM
    What's that movie called?
    I'm probably really going to kick myself when I find out the name of this movie but anyway... very vague but I'll try describe it as best as I can.

it’s a movie about a guy who jumps off a bridge but due to some weather conditions he goes back in time and he takes a photo or something then he comes back to the present but a guy follows him. Elevators stopped working cause he invented them and seeing he's not there they all stop working. Anyway this guy that came from the past falls in love with a girl as predicted. and in the end she jumps off the bridge and goes back in time to live with him.

All I remember is the girl has blonde hair lol
    Celine91 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Oct 30, 2013, 11:31 AM
    Kate & Leopold ?
    Jackal_69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Celine91 View Post
    Kate & Leopold ?
    You're a star :)

Thanks a million Celine ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What\'s that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

There is this movie where it shows the life of a woman who chooses a path and it shows also what would have happened if she would have chosen another path. She would have experienced different emotions, scenes, people, jobs, places, etc if she would have chosen the second path but her destiny was...

What's that movie called--Christmas Movie [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of years ago I saw a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel about three kids and their mom who lived on the prairie. Their dad dies and their rich grandmother shows up from the East. There is a lot of conflict, but she takes the oldest girl under her wing. There was a second movie where...

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

Anyone know what this movie is called? [ 2 Answers ]

:eek:hello, I'm tying to find this movie but I don't kow what it's called, here is a description- its about three kids, a girl, a boy and a little baby girl, their mum and dad died when they were small, and now they have live with their uncle that has his house full of different plants......

View more questions Search