Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d6156 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 09:54 AM
    Adoption in Texas
    Me and my husband are considering adopting a baby in the next few years and I was wondering if it was even possible because he has a record. Since then he has been sober for 3 years and has completely changed his life around I'm wondering what we can do because we are not able to get pregnant. We keep trying but I want to know other options if we can't ever have a baby. Please let me know this is a hard thing to deal with for us.

Check out some similar questions!

Adoption in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

My stepson is 14.my husband has full custody and the son wants me to adopt him but his bbirthmother said no.they have nothing to do with each other.what age does he have to be to cut ties with his birth mother in tx?

Texas- Adoption [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has a beautiful 1 year old step son who he has not seen in 11 months. We recently found out that he was his son on Oct. 30th. She is violating the court order on his rights to visitation and is threatening to take away his rights so her "boyfriend" can adopt him since she is claiming he...

Texas Adoption Search [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used connect to family .com I mean connecttofamily.com?:p I heard they were a good company for adoption searches and reuniting people.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search