Ask
    bzzy9700 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 08:20 AM
    Violated probation on thief charge. 2 prior thief charge
    my 3rd thief charge I got probation but I violated what is my penalty
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Depends on what the judge rules. With 3 theft charges you may find probation out. Whose fault?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I get probation violated for new charge and how long jail time? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on felony probation for attempted possession of marijuana w intent to sale in a school zone... the kind of probation I'm on is where if you screw up the deals off and I can do the rest of time in jail... been good for 9 months... got 9 more to go... but I got caught with a straw w cocaine...

Looking for a thief [ 2 Answers ]

I need help! Can someone tell me how can I find a person who owes me money? This person has changed his numbers, his e-mail addresses and his location. I don't know where he is. I went to my local small claims court office and found out I can't file with them because the amount I loaned out exceeds...

Is she a thief? [ 3 Answers ]

My Friend keeps stealing form me, At first it was small things but the most recent was a large amount of money. At first I thought she may have been a kleptomaniac but now she has moved on to stealing items of value. She always says that money is no issue for her so I don't understand, is there...

What will happen to a person that violated probation and have a new drug charge? [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help my fiancé goes to court on 3/31/08 and he violated probation and has a new charge for drugs what will happen to him and how many years do you think he would be facing??

Violated probation for marj. Possession charge 2nd. [ 2 Answers ]

Now sure if you can help with the possibilites of the outcome, but my boyfried was charge a yr ago for marj. Possession 2nd here in Alabama. His sentence of 1yr was suspended, but he continuously failed his drug tests and was then ordered to go to rehab. He did not attend either then had to...

View more questions Search