Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vridgeway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Have a tempstar furnace Model NUG5075BFB1 would like to convert to propane. Parts?
    Would like to convert this older model to propane. Where might I find parts? Understand I need to change the orifices and the gas valve?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Some require you change both orifice and valve, some require only adjustments. I would recommend you contact a Carrier dealer as Tempstar is one of their products. A lot depends on age. Older models are easier to convert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Nordyne propane furnace model ##MGHA-056ABFC-01 [ 2 Answers ]

It keeps cutting on and off. What could it be?

Trouble shooting a tempstar furnace model ntc6075fba1? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tempstar furnace model ntc6075fba1 in a house I just bought and the blower motor is not coming on. The pilot light ignites, the combustion blower comes on but the blower does not. Any suggestions of what it might be?

Parts for 60 year old coleman lp furnace model 2003B? [ 1 Answers ]

HI- I am looking for a power pile and a pilot assy for a 60 year old coleman LP furnace, floor mounted, model 2003B, input 50000 BTU, output 35000 BTU. Does anyone know who deals in these old parts? I have tried calling Coleman and they didn't know anyting about it.

How can I convert my Goodman furnace from propane back to natural gas? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had gas lines ran to my home and now want to get rid of propane. I have Goodman mod CAPF4860D6BA s/n 0806245469.. Can't seem to find much but going from gas to propane but not the other way around..

Purchase parts for a Ashley Furnace model # cwe300 [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get parts for a Ashley Furnace model # cwe300. Thanks

View more questions Search