Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddywal1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 08:05 AM
    Briggs and Stratton 11HP engine
    I need an electrical wiring Diagram for Briggs /Stratton engine model 252707
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Oct 30, 2013, 08:42 AM
    For the engine or whatever it's attached to?

This is the alternator wiring: http://www4.briggsandstratton.com/mi...ernator_id.pdf
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 5, 2013, 09:06 AM
    Hi,
    That is the alternator ID chart which is good in identifying the engine wiring used, which consists only of the alternator and ignition ground. Far more of the wiring involved is on the rest of the machine and therefore has more places for failure. This is why a mechanic will disconnect the igniton ground, called isolating the engine, to properly test which location the problem can actually be found. I submit the attached basic wiring explanation by Briggs as further help.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf briggswiringexplanation.pdf (593.6 KB, 116 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagrame for briggs and stratton 11hp 252707 [ 4 Answers ]

I need a wiring diagam for a briggs and stratton 11hp engine no 252707. I have just bought it aas a non runner and all the wires are missing

OIL change 11Hp Briggs and Stratton Engine [ 3 Answers ]

I have drained my oil and I don't know what type of oil I should fill it up with or how much it has no meter on it. Engine is 11h/ 3600 rpm Model:252707 Type 0620 01 Code 86080511 It says saej607 on cover is that it?

11hp Briggs and Stratton exhaust valve doesn't close [ 10 Answers ]

Hi team, while mowing a field on my sit-on yardman as you Yanks call it, it cut out & stopped. The engine will turn over but there is no compression. I took the cylinder head off & turned the engine through the stroke. It is clear that the sooted intake valve opens and closes perfectly but the...

11HP Briggs and Stratton, gas blowing out the carb! [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a Briggs and Stratton 11 HP L head (horizontal) on a mower I'm trying to fix. When I check the valve clearance at 1/4" past TDC I have the correct clearance .007 (aluminum block), however, during the ENTIRE compression stroke, the intake valve is open a few hundreths and it's blowing...

Briggs And Stratton 11hp won't start ride on mower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im rebuilding a COX ride on mower With a 11hp Briggs And Stratton Engine on it. The Engine will not start. This is what I've done: Clean the carby All is fine and is in good working order, Took the head off all valves and piston work and are not damaged, Has a great spark, Fuel line is...

View more questions Search