Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tspanier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 02:26 PM
    Fan on furnace runs and then won't kick on to heat when thermostat calls for it.
    The furnace fan runs quite a bit and then when the temp drops and the heat should kick in, it doesn't. If I shut it off and restart, it will work just fine.

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace fan runs, but my outdoor unit won't kick on at all. What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have checked the breakers and the outdoor on/off switch. Last year I had an outdoor boiler hooked up to my furnace and thermostat, could this be the problem? How do I fix this? Could it have messed up something in the outdoor unit or is it unrelated? Is there a common problem that I could try and...

Hunter 44110 Thermostat Won't Kick Off Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 month old Hunter thermostat doesn't kick off the furnace, regardless of the temperature. It kicked ON at the appropriate point this morning(when the room temperature dropped below the required Temp.) but continued to run even though the temperature set in the thermostat had been reached. ...

Maple Chase thermostat - after electricity went off heat won't kick on [ 3 Answers ]

Have a Maple Chase thermostat -- undetermined age (probably 10 years or so). After electricity went out (and then back on) the heat did not kick back on. Checked batteries and fuse. All seem OK. When I set the fan to On it will just blow out cold air. (Have gas heat). Is there a reset button?...

New thermostat bur heat won't kick in [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new thermostat and a GE upflow warm air gas furnace that's not so new. This is the first time I've attempted to cut on the heat and the furnace did kick in. The thermostat seems to be working (at least the air conditioning worked this summer) and it's showing the heat is on. I can see the...

Furnace won't stay on, when thermostatic calls for heat [ 3 Answers ]

There is a roll over switch over the burner opening that keeps tripping and when you look at the burners the first one has overflow going around the bottom and top. Is this a adjustment of the pressure regulator on the control valve?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.