Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zip63114 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 01:07 PM
    How do I export Yahoo calender events to Google
    I am trying to import all my existing calender events into a csv or ical file so I can import them into my Google account - just like you do for contacts. I see no guidance online for calender events. I do not want to sync calendars, I am droppng the Yahoo account.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 1, 2013, 03:42 AM
    Open Yahoo mail and go to calendar.
    Under "Calendars" you should see you name or what ever you names your calendar.
    Right click on it and say export. It will export as a ics file. Save the file. It is compatible with gmail.

Click on the gear icon (Settings) then click on Settings.
    Open calendar tab and select import the file you saved.

That is it.

Hope this helps
    Grant - South Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are Google and Yahoo the only pages loading? [ 4 Answers ]

I was browsing the web when all of a sudden I tried to access a site from Google, and I couldn't connect to it. I then tried connecting to another site and couldn't access it so on and so on. I even did a whole system virus scan. Then a friend of mine told me to clear my history and everything...

Yahoo Icon in Google [ 1 Answers ]

In the Google 'web search' the Yahoo icon appears next to the URL (in the address bar) the other searches are unaffected by this change and they still keep the Google 'G' by the URL. I have tried reinstalling IE7 and it didn't fix it. Does anybody kow how to fix this? Or at least, is it harmful to...

Google or Yahoo "search results archive"? [ 3 Answers ]

I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering: I am curious to know how many search results for a particular term there were in Google or Yahoo for a date in the past. In case that does not make sense, an example: Today there are about 401,000 Google results for the term "fried worms". I...

View more questions Search