Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manuel100 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Rectum bleeding
    I being bleeding for a while know I went to the hospital they told me to see a gi doctor I still bleed often can this be critical
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 03:19 PM
    Did you see a GI doctor yet?

Oct 28, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Did you see a GI doctor yet?
    Nope they told me to go in one week and its being pass 4 weeks all ready I have cramps in my stomack and I see blood on the stoold. Im only 21 years old
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manuel100 View Post
    Nope they told me to go in one week and its being pass 4 weeks all ready I have cramps in my stomack and I see blood on the stoold. Im only 21 years old
    Why have you waited for three more weeks? Yes, you must see a doctor. He will take your medical history and probably order tests. I can guess what else he might do, but am not sure. In any event, you want to get well, correct? You won't get well sitting at home thinking and worrying about this. The problem will get worse and more expensive and complicated.

Oct 28, 2013, 03:32 PM
    Yes the doctors in the hospital told me that they need to see inside of me with a scope. But I haven't gone to see one because I don't have insurense.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manuel100 View Post
    Yes the doctors in the hospital told me that they need to see inside of me with a scope. But I haven't gone to see one because I don't have insurense.
    Are you in the U.S.?

Oct 28, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are you in the U.S.?
    Yes I live in phoenix Arizona.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy is bleeding from her rectum and won't eat and drink. What can I do? [ 33 Answers ]

My 4 month old puppy. She is a mix of a poodle and chiuawa. She won't eat or drink anything she just lays there and moans. Earlier she was bleeding pretty bad from her rectum and she was voitoming and had dirriah.

What does it mean when your puppy is bleeding from her rectum but does not have diarr [ 3 Answers ]

My 5 month old chiuahuah is bleeding thick red blood from her rectum and she won't eat or drink anything what could it be?

I have bleeding from my rectum it's a little painful but mostly itch do I need a doc [ 3 Answers ]

I use the bathroom didn't force but see a toilet full of blood

Bleeding rectum [ 1 Answers ]

I have had rectal bleeding for about a year now. But not that much. Seems like once every one or two months I have some blood in the stool for about 2 days in a row then that's it. I went to the doctor almost a year ago about this and he gave me some waxy pills to insert in my butt for a few...

Bleeding rectum [ 4 Answers ]

I have a family history of colon cancer. I am a 50 year old woman. My main medical problems are RA, OA and IBS. Earlier this year I had the colon scope test. They removed a polyp, but it was fine. My problem is for several months now I have had blood on the toilet paper when I have a bowel...

View more questions Search