Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daddysgirl0890 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 02:00 PM
    Flu
    My husband is burning up with a fever and he says that he's cold, could it be the flu?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2013, 02:14 PM
    Yes.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 30, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Could be other illnesses too. Could be a large number of illnesses.

Thermal dynamics and body temperature lesson. When you touch something it will either feel warm or cold. If it is warm, then energy is flowing from the object to your hand. If it is cold then energy is flowing from your hand to the object. If it is kind of neutral then there isn't much of any energy flowing.

If you're feverish that means that your body temperature is greater then normal. Everything you normally touch will feel colder because the energy is flowing from his body to the environment.

The best course of action is to go to a doctor and get treatment. Most clinics have the face masks, especially in my region, so use one of those, but see about getting treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flu? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a dry throat for a few days and been very fatigued. I've got a h/a now and cough. Temp is low. What should I take?

Flu or ? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend currently has a fever of 102.2 He started feeling bad on Wednesday, but still went to work Thursday and Friday. He has had cold chills and running fever. He has has little to eat (soup has been about the only thing I can get him to eat). He has been drinking water and gatorade to...

Flu and BP [ 0 Answers ]

If you have high blood pressure, and just got over the flu can that make your blood pressure go up

Flu? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I have been diagnosed with bronchitis and I was given an inhaler and antibiotics 2 days ago. Just this morning I started really feeling like I was going to throw up and since 12 that's all ihave been doing plus diarrhea should I stop taking the pills or is this just the flu?

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

View more questions Search