Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WifeyLoretta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Seeing children's spirits when ill
    We have a family friend who is ill but is able to communicate by phone and in person. She has informed my mom that she seen small children surround her bed and watch he for watch TV with her. The children are small and of different nationalities.
    Who or what do they represent? She says they do not look like anyone in her family. She thinks she is living the last if her days of life.

Thank you

Loretta Arndt
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 05:19 PM
    It could be old memories cropping up if she believes she is dieing. What illness does she have that she believes is life threatening ?
    WifeyLoretta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 08:28 PM
    She has Parkinson's and just feels she is getting close to the end. I am not sure of anything else she has been diagnosed with. The children see her but don't talk to her.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 30, 2013, 11:46 AM
    Does she speak with them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children seeing spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 19 year old daughter that has been having experiences seeing spirits. It started more so after she had my 1 year old granddaughter and she is expecting again. At first she was seeing a lady and a young boy, but with no activity. She noticed that the lady would stay in my granddaughter's...

Would my future children see spirits [ 21 Answers ]

That I was born to see spirits and when am older and have children's would they be born to see spirits as well?? And how was I born to see spirits I've been wondering for ages and am dying to know could someone tell me how?

How can I protect my children from spirits? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old little girl (she doesn't speak or talk yet) and a 4 month old little boy. My husband and I moved into our house over three years ago. During the first year we just had this 'feeling' that something was in our house. I really started having this feeling when I would be in the...

Ill Spirits in home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I know you all have heard it before, but I do believe my house has bad spirits in it. Like others, I've felt and sensed ill spirits or negative energy surrounding my home from almost the beginning. After I'd lived here for about 10 years, I asked the lady who gave me my Bible study...

View more questions Search