Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2629 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Dog Urination
    Why does my dog urinate on women?
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Mar 29, 2007, 06:24 PM
    In the wild a dog urinates upon greeting to show the other dog; in this case woman, that they are the dominate one. Usual cases with dogs and people is that the dog is not familiar with woman and is afraid so your dog is acknowleging that the woman is dominate to them and is showing it by urinating a little puddle.
    Some cases is in dogs that are adopted they have had a bad past expierience with a woman and fears them or is afraid and pees.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2007, 10:05 PM
    If a dog is doing it to only women, it maybe claiming them if it is a male. Neutering it should be a big help, although not a cure all.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Mar 29, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Because your dog is a misogynist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Burning during urination [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, Been about 2 weeks that I've been having burings when I urinate... but it sometimes reduces and sometimes increases. If I drink water<a hell ot of it>, it reduces... It could have been a uti But can I get any help out here?? Thanks

Crate urination [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 yr old female spayed gordon setter urinates in her crate. It usually occurs overnight. She is let out frequently unsupervised, but always let out before I go to bed. Her overnight in the crate is never longer then 8 hrs. I have tried giving her Proin with little or no success. Any help would...

Urination and defication problems [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy has the idea its suppose to go outside. I take him out and he does his duty and then I bring him in and he is doing duty again after doing it twice outside. He can duty at least 10 times a day. He is only fed like I was told 4 times a day. The same thing with urination he is taken out...

Submissive urination [ 2 Answers ]

Our three year old dachsund (which we've had for about a year now) has a problem with submissive urination. We let her outside to pee, she readily askd to go outside when she needs to go, and yet whenever we pick her up, stoop to pet her, or scold her she dribbles. We don't want to make her an...

Urination [ 2 Answers ]

I am an old man and suffer from frequent nocturnal urination,can anybody suggest a solution ? ;D

View more questions Search