Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lppussycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 09:47 AM
    Missing Canadian woman
    Looking for Fran Hollett, female, who grew up in Barrie, Ontario. Red hair in 1967, working in Banff that summer. Last known address Kamloops, BC in fall of 1967. Would be about 65-66 in 2013. No idea what her current last name might be. Tell her Steiny from a wonderful week in Banff would love to see her again

Check out some similar questions!

Report a bad canadian dentist to the canadian dental assoc [ 1 Answers ]

I am am blood pressure medication and had the freezing put in my mouth and then my heart started to beat really fast then my had hands where shaking and she still ewanted to the work even though this would not stop for a while. I really thoug I was going to pass out. Where do I report this dentist...

My ex husband married a Canadian woman. We have a child involved. Not sure its legal. [ 10 Answers ]

My exhusband married a Canadian woman in may 2010 in Toronto. Our divorce was only final in February 2010. We have a child involved. She is now, only 3 1/2 months later, claiming to have all American rights. They frequently fly back to her house in Canada. Without my son of course. But, I know he's...

ITIN for dependent canadian born son and wife (canadian citizen) [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed W7 for my wife and son with my Federal tax return by going to a TAC in atlanta area. They indicated that since it is a peak season, will take 6-8 weeks to get the ITIN. How do I file my states return? Reading from the replies of tax experts here, I understood that for most states I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.