Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbjessie08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 09:21 AM
    Looking for Agency
    Hi! My friend invited me to germany, I would like to know if there is some agencies who can help me to organize everything to get a schengen visa for germany? Thank you.
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Oct 28, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Where are you from/travelling from? How long will you be staying in Germany?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a travel agency in the uk called vlex world travcel agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. Can you tell me, if thers a company in th euk called, vlex world travel agency, thanks danny.

Collection Agency [ 2 Answers ]

I was phoned by a collection agency at work regarding and account that I owe and was willing to settle. The representative offered a program to assist in loweing my payments, and then ask for my banking information and I declined and explained that I have been burned by giving that information t o...

Modeling agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All I need as much info on how to start my own modeling agency please someone help me

Collection Agency [ 16 Answers ]

I am in Alberta, Canada and my question is: Can a collection agency legally come after you if the alleged amount owing has never been disclosed to you, neither orally or on paper by the person who put the account with the collection agency? I have never received a bill or invoice from this...

View more questions Search